Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Two Matching Beauties

I picked up this set of two antique dressers on Craigslist.  The white paint had yellowed and paint was peeling.  I sanded them and gave them a coat of primer and bright white paint.




They are both keepers!!!! 
I dry brushed the shorter one with a light grey color and added glass knobs (I need to get one more).

It replaced this small table in the living room.  I love this table and this look but I needed storage.  The girls and I have mountains of piano books and sheet music that was piled on the floor next to the piano.

The taller dresser I left bright white and swaped with another dresser in my daughters room. It holds more clothes and is cuter that the one that she used to have. I'm loving both of these new pieces.

I'm linking up with Furniture Feature Friday, and Frugal Friday.

3 comments:

  1. Love your whites! They are so refreshing and always in season. andrea@townandprairie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the glass knobs too. Enjoy the fruits of your hard labour! God bless x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.